일반 | Bank of Hope
Customer Service 직원 모집
* Location: Woodside, NY
* Full Insurance Coverage, Excellent Benefits, Paid Vacation, Competitive Compensation
* Required Language Skills: Korean/English (or Spanish 가능자 우대)
To apply, please click on the link:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Uses excellent communication and active listening skills to learn about the customer’s financial needs, establish trust, optimize sales opportunities, generate leads, and provide quality customer service.
• Achieves and exceeds individual and branch sales and service targets through recommendations of new and existing products and services (e.g. accounts, loans, and credit cards), sales referrals, cross-selling, up-selling in a results-driven environment and provide the great experience to every customer.
• Uses a strong knowledge in the products and services offered at the Bank to confidently educate customers about the features, benefits, and pricing so they are better informed with a deeper level of understanding.
• Orders checks and makes changes to customer information in an accurate and timely manner according to the customer’s request.
• Provides exceptional service in handling customers in person or over the telephone.
• Processes deposits, withdrawals, check cash, loan payments and other transactions including but not limited to reject items and returned items.
• Involves supervisors if transactions are over authority limits or exceptionally complex.
• Responsible for loss prevention in the processing all transactions and duties.
• Issues cashier’s checks, bank checks, money orders and travelers checks.
• Keeps work station neat, clean and well stocked with supplies and brochure materials.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned by supervisors may include:
o Night & Mail Depository
o ATM balancing
o Safe Deposit Box
o Filing signature cards and documents
o May help with a variety of audits and verifications
o Input fund holds and stop payment request to core system
o Address changes, CD renewals, etc.
o Branch backcounter capture
o Miscellaneous tasks and duties associated with the operations of a retail banking branch
• Complies with the Bank’s security program, including but not limited to:
o Reviews and complies with the End-User Computing Agreement
o Acquires good knowledge on functions and usage of computer systems as related to the assigned job functions.
o Be current and knowledgeable in industry’s trend in safeguarding the Bank against confidential data leak, identity theft, fraudulent activities, and computer security threats.
o Reports suspicious activities to manager, Chief Risk Officer or Information Security Officer.
BSA, CRA, Fair Lending and other Compliance Responsibilities:
• Complies with BSA, CRA, fair lending, and other compliance issues as required by policies and procedures.
• Inputs customer information to EZ teller for various transactions.
• Reports any suspicious activities to Operations Manager/ BSA officers.
• Verifies customer name and payee/beneficiary name to OFAC, NCCT for out-bound wire transfers and monetary instrument purchase, and new account.
• Report matches with NCCT and OFAC to Operations Officer or Operations Manager for further instructions.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
1. Some experience in retail sales and customer service functions a plus.
2. Present a professional image in dealing with customers, interdepartmental and external representatives.
3. High school graduate or equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing, in person, and over the phone.
• Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or customer complaints.
• Excellent analytical skills including the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Accurate typing/keyboarding skills; basic computer skills, including
1. Ability to demonstrate a high level of ethical behavior and follow the Code of Conduct.
2. Ability to remain flexible in order to adapt to changes in the work environment.
3. Ability to study and apply new information.
4. Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, problem prevention, and problem-solving skills.
5. Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail.
6. Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
7. Ability to work with co-workers, customers, and outside agencies professionally and tactfully.
8. Possess a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality, and accuracy.
9. Must exhibit a professional, businesslike appearance and demeanor.
•Bank of Hope is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Bank of Hope will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the employer's legal duty to furnish information.
•Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm